Challenge

This is your Sunday evening reminder that you can handle whatever the week ahead throws at you.

And this is your Monday morning wake up call. Time to work hard, but don’t forget to be amazing. Look at the week as a challenge, then overcome it.

Tuesday is a bit of a drag; we all know that. This is a reminder to push yourself to do something great today, because no one can push you harder than you push yourself.

This is your Wednesday reminder that hey, that was easier than you thought! Which leads you to the question of “is the glass half full now? Or half empty?” Whichever way you look at it, fill the glass hun!

Thursday afternoon… Almost there, not long now. As easy as it might be for you to forget, always remember; you’re a diamond, nothing can break you.

And now its Friday night – the night where you are officially allowed to be as crazy-weird and exciting as you heart desires! Or, the night you can stay in and watch movies until you fall asleep. Either way, tonight is your night!

Finally, it’s Saturday, remember that you will never, ever, have this day again, so make it count!

Now it’s Sunday evening again -always know that challenges are what make life interesting –  We don’t grow any stronger when things are easy. We don’t learn when we continue to do what we already know. We will never become any braver if we don’t challenge our fears. So keep challenging yourself every single day.

A challenge doesn’t have to be anything extreme. It can be as big or as small as you want.

A challenge one day could be pushing yourself to run that extra 1/2 a kilometre instead of walking. Or it could be teaching yourself how to make a new meal.

On that other hand, a challenge for one day could be finishing all your maths work before going on social media. Or it could be forcing your brain to write those 300+ words because writer’s block is at it again, but they aren’t going to write themselves!

Anyway, I hope you liked my 8 days of challenge motivation. I might not get to write a post next week because I will be away, but I will definitely try!

Yours faithfully,

Grace

2 thoughts on “Challenge

1. lynnie57

You have certainly motivated me to drag myself – I mean – take myself to the shower and prepare to face the day and my first class of the day: the motivated year 9s 😳.

Enjoy your week away.

2. Peta

If only life were as easy in real life as it is in a Blog, hey Grace?
    I hope your Thursday is lovely because you filled that glass and that today’s light has shone through the diamond that you are, refracting rainbows on everyone you have passed. xx